Prepping for our Visit
- Please remove any breakable or valuable items from furniture that may need to be moved for cleaning. While we are more than happy to move your furniture with the exception of very large pieces or electronics/media, please help us avoid any accidents that could damage your personal belongings :)
- Please relocate and secure any pets in the home before out visit.
- Expect that carpets will need some time to dry after cleaning- typically this will happen within a day after servicing. Please be cautious when walking from carpets to hard floors as the moisture left behind can make these surfaces slippery.
- Please let us know in advance if you are aware of any issues with your carpet and flooring, especially regarding improper installation.
- Let our technicians know if you have any specific spots or areas of concern to address, so we can be sure to pre-treat as needed.
Naperville Carpet Cleaners are reliable, professional service technicians ready to exceed your expectations serving your residential or commercial floor and upholstery cleaning needs.
Who We Are
We are Naperville local providers of cleaning and deodorization services for residential and commercial customers. We specialize in carpet and hard flooring cleaning, upholstery cleaning, deodorization, vehicle carpet cleaning, and area rug cleaning.